Located on the beautiful north shore of Gull Lake in Manitoba, Falcon Lodge Resort has been a favorite vacation place for many since the early 60’s. This family and couple-friendly large lakefront property has seven cabins available for rent during the summer months where you can build long lasting memories.
Our large lakefront grounds include:
- Sand beach where sandcastles await our little renters.
- Paddleboats, kayaks, canoe, an aluminum fishing boat, a dock and diving tower in the lake all available for renters to use.
- While we do have lifejackets on site, renters are encouraged to bring their own to ensure fit as these must be worn while using the any watercraft/toys.
- A variety of sporting equipment is available for use including a basketball court, tennis court, soccer nets/balls, baseball equipment and footballs/basketballs.
There is a main lodge for renters use which has a large TV and DVD player to watch movies, board games, an teen/adult games room with shuffleboard and darts along with a kitchen area with a stove/oven.
Weekly rentals are from Saturday to Saturday with check-in time at 3pm and check out time at 12 noon.
Each cabin is equipped with:
- coffee makers
- woodstoves and a BBQ
Renters are responsible to bring:
- drinking water and propane tank for BBQ
- dish soap/garbage bags
- towels and toiletries
There is no running water in the cabins, however, pails are provided and hot and cold water taps are located outside of the washroom facilities which include showers all a stone’s throw away approximately 150 feet from your cabin.